Black Friday is slowly approaching, and if you hate heading to the stores, Amazon might be one of your favorite options for getting deals without leaving your couch (or bed, no judgment). The site already has plenty of deals every single day, but things really start to heat up as we get closer to Black Friday, when they’ll really take off (but Cyber Monday Amazon deals will likely be even better). Although we don’t yet know which sellers on Amazon will be having sales, we do know there will be great deals on Amazon devices like Echoes, Fire TVs, Fire Tablets, and more. Our shopping experts have already been searching for the best Black Friday deals you can get from retailers in stores and online, and Amazon right now .
- TCL 55-In. Roku 4K Smart TV (2017)—$349.99 on Amazon (Save $30): With 4K and Roku’s streaming platform built in, you really can’t find a better deal on a low-end big screen TV. At this low sale price, we love this TV, especially for secondary viewing areas like bedrooms, kitchens, or playrooms. It usually costs $380, and originally retailed for $450. Check out all the other best Black Friday TV deals.
- Ecovacs Deebot 601—$179.98 on Amazon (Save $20) with the code “GHPOSR98“: The Deebot 601 is the improved version of the N79S, which is the improved version of the N79, which we rated as one of the best affordable smart robot vacuums. It connects to your phone AND you can control it with Alexa. This deal is good through 11/19.
- Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance 2-Bulb Starter Kit—$99.99 on Amazon (Save $50): These are the best smart bulbs we’ve ever tested. They’re back down to they’re lowest price and are perfect for adding some festive color to your holiday party.
- Staub 5.5-Qt. Round Cocotte Oven—$259.95 on Amazon (Save $65): Staub outperformed Le Creuset in our tests, so we’re thrilled to see this cocotte for such a great sale price.
- 23andMe DNA Kit—$69 on Amazon (Save $30): This was one of the hottest items for Black Friday 2017, so it’s no surprise we’re already seeing the price drop.If you’re thinking if gifting this to someone, get it early because it sold out fast last year.
Starting Friday, Nov. 16:
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet—$69.99 (Save $30)
- All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet—$89.99 (Save $40)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free—$99.99 (Save $50 off)
- Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet—$149.99 (Save $50)
Starting Sunday, Nov. 18:
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote—$24.99 (Save $15)
- Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote—$34.99 (Save $15)
- Fire TV Cube—$59.99 (Save $60)
Starting Wednesday, Nov. 21:
- Blink XT 1-cam system—$78.99 (Save $51)
- Blink XT 3-cam system—$229.99 (Save $90)
Starting Thursday, Nov. 22:
- Echo Dot (2nd gen.)—$19.99 (Save $20)
- All-New Echo Dot—$24 (Save $25.99)
- Echo (2nd gen.)—$69 (Save $30.99)
- All-New Echo Plus—$109.99 (Save $40)
- All-New Echo Show—$179.99 (Save $50)
- Echo Spot—$89.99 (Save $40)
- Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa—$29.99 (Save $20)
- All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet with Hands-Free Alexa—$49.99 (Save $30)
- All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet and Show Mode Dock Bundle—$79.99 (Save $39.99)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet and Show Mode Dock Bundle—$144.99 (Save $59.99)
- Kindle Paperwhite (7th gen.)—$79.99 (Save $40)